Search Engine Optimization can be a very tricky task, but with over a decade of experience, we can provide the best practices in implementing marketing strategy to help your business.
The key to doing business online is being found when people are looking for your company, products or services on search engines. Today’s Internet marketing is about more than search engine optimization.
Our long-term search engine optimization services are aimed at helping you get on top and stay on top for a wide variety of keyword phrases your target audience may search. Through best practice, guideline compliant on-page SEO and strategic content planning, we help you rank and drive quality traffic to your website.
Each business has different SEO needs suit your business’ needs. Starting from our basic monthly package, you can get complete quality SEO services that are best for small to medium-sized online businesses.
Our Standard Process
Phase 1: Analysis
- Analysis of existing website structure
- Current page rank, age of domain
- Evaluation of inbound link popularity as well as their quality
- Evaluation of outbound and outbound link volume and linking process
- Analysis of meta tags
- Webmaster Tool Account review
- Current website traffic and the keywords which drive organic traffic
- Competitors Research
- Frequency in which content been added
- Evaluate content as it relates to targeted keywords
- Current Keyword Rankings
Phase 2: Strategy Development
- Targeted keyword analysis to develop a list of keywords which will be focused on
- Review specific changes that are needed to the website itself in regards to the structure or architecture.
- Determine the overall need for additional content on the website.
- Build a detailed link building strategy focusing on varied link.
- Development of the Action Plan to begin the campaign
Phase 3: Execution
- Keywords are added to your site’s title string, meta tags, meta keywords, comment tags, alt tags, and in other areas.
- Key site content is edited or rewritten to integrate key terms and improve the match between your target search terms and your site content.
- Reporting & tracking to Ensure to have a clear picture. This includes traffic & ranking analysis
Phase 4: Management
- A baseline report is generated to establish the site’s current rankings for keywords.
- A follow up report is generated every weeks following the launch to chart the progress.